sudipta05
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2019

Soundtouch 300 soundbar died again

Hi,

This is the 3rd time I will have to take my soundbar to service center. The soundbar is not powering up.

In the first two cases, it was under warranty so it did not cost anything extra except my time. But this time I am skeptical as I am not sure how much this is going to hurt me.

I am not sure what the exact reason is. The first time the service center guy advised me not to use the HDMI ARC as a reverse current from TV to the device (in case there is an issue in TV HDMI) might damage the hardware. That's why I am using optical input. Still, I faced the same issue again.

I think there is something to do with the updates the soundbar receives or there is a major flaw in the hardware.

I think you should debug the update process and the hardware and please fix this in upcoming versions. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Soundtouch 300 soundbar died again

Author Accepted Answer selected by sudipta05

Hi Sudipta05,

thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the continued issues you are experiencing with your SoundTouch 300. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to assist you.

Though I am unable to assist you with service through this platform, I hope that I can assist you in some way. I would recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Team in your region. A repair with us will give you a one-year service warranty. However, please be aware that regions and countries do differ. I have included the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be on hand to assist you!

If there is anything else I can do, please reach out to us again.

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Soundtouch 300 soundbar died again

Author Accepted Answer selected by sudipta05

Hi Sudipta05,

thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the continued issues you are experiencing with your SoundTouch 300. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I will do all I can to assist you.

Though I am unable to assist you with service through this platform, I hope that I can assist you in some way. I would recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Team in your region. A repair with us will give you a one-year service warranty. However, please be aware that regions and countries do differ. I have included the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be on hand to assist you!

If there is anything else I can do, please reach out to us again.

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post