Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2017

Soundtouch 300 with Samsung TV

I have a 2016 Samsung Series 7 49 inch TV will it easily work with soundtouch 300
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Advisor
Registered since

Oct 16, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 300 with Samsung TV

Am going to say it will not.

i have a samsung ks9000, st300, the bass module, and rear surround speakers.

the st300 system DOES NOT work wellwith bose at all. big issue is the ARC will NOT work with samsung. after 15 mins it will turn everything. and i DO MEAN EVERYTHING!!!

if watching a movie and pause it to go to bathroom or just make a sandwich, when you come back it will have turned everything off. the tv, the bluray player, the xbox, the st3000.

bose KNOWS ABOUT this issue. they refuse to fix it nor do they seem to care. they have our money so why would they care.

would really, really, really encourage you to look at other soundbars. i truly regret spending the money i did on this bose product.

Honestly will never ever consider a bose product ever again.  There are too many other companues to choose from now that offer better products and HECK OF LOT BETTER customer support then bose.

Bose has become a joke.  They are now just a company that wants to put out subpar products and overcharge for the lack of quality they are.

Stay away from purchase.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2017

I have the Bose ST300 and Acoustimass 300 hooked up to a Samsung TV and it constantly loses connection. I have to unplug the TV, the soundbar Hdmi, power cable and reconnect it in order to have it sync again. It also has slight hiccups every so often when I'm watching TV. I emailed Bose about my issue and they didn't even respond. Either buy another soundbar or purchase a different TV if you really want the Bose ST300.
Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

Yeah maybe one day samsung will be able to fix their stuff.