Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2018

Soundtouch 300 won't turn on

My Soundtouch 300 won't turn on.  There was a brief power outage in my area.  All my devices returned to normal operation with the exception of my soundtouch 300.

I have tried the hard restart of unplugging all the devices /waiting / and rebooting.  The Universal remote works on my cable box, but the Soundtouch won't power on.  This Soundtouch is less then 2 months old.  I've been reading many of the forums, and I wonder if this piece of equipment was worth the investment.  Any ideas on how to solve this issue, right now my resolution may be to return it to the store where it was purchased.

2 REPLIES 2
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2018

Re: Soundtouch 300 won't turn on

I've read a thread from December 2017 and February 2018 regarding the power supply issue.  this seems to be my issue.  Seems like all the users had to get the local service center to do the repair or replacement as it is under warranty.  Does anyone know if I contact Bose directly, or my retailer?

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch 300 won't turn on

Hello @wrupp,

Thank you for post and sorry to hear this happened after the power outage. You would want to contact your local service group and not the retailer. If you go HERE, select your country, scroll to the bottom of page, choose "Contact Us" and a phone number will be displayed for service.

Let us know how this works out after getting the SoundTouch 300 back.

Kind Regards,

Joel