Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Soundtouch App Errors

Hello,

Please assist me. I used to live in city where all my Soundtouch equipment and the app worked well. (Shaw Wide Open 150)

I have moved out to the country and now I am having all kinds of issues (CCI Wireless 10mb/s). All my problems are with the Soundtouch App. The following Error codes happen at these specific times:

Error Code 4004/0, App does not check for update

Error Code 6034 or 6035, happens when I click on iTunes Library, have already deleted .XML and reset it up twice. (not the issue)

Error Code 1005 comes up when I click on any Internet Radio.

I also attempt to add my speakers (Sountouch 300(with Surround speakers) and 10 to my app, everytime I try to add it tells me there was an issue communicating with my Bose account.

I have reset my router twice, reset my speakers twice, tried deleting speakers and re adding twice, nothing I have found on these forums seems to work.

Please help.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Re: Soundtouch App Errors

Hello Warmdark! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear about your experience, but am glad to help! You might try uninstalling the SoundTouch app, re-download the app and reinstall. When reinstalling the app, be aware of any pop-up message that appears concerning the SoundTouch App and SoundTouch Music Server. Depending on the firewall or security software installed, if an "always allow" option is available, be sure to select this option; Otherwise select the option that allows for firewall access over any option that denies, restricts or limits firewall access.

Let us know if this works for you! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

I have Completed both of those before I posted this. Neither of which solved the issue. I have Windows Defender and the default setting is set to Allow All. I specfically looked for Soundtouch and it isn't blocked.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Warmdark,

Thanks for the reply.

I did some further investigating for you on your new internet service provider. 

Since we know it worked without issue with your past ISP (Shaw) and now is having a problem with your new CCI Wireless internet provider. There may be issues due to signal loss of signal and bandwidth limitation issues with your new network since its dependant on a signal to the central tower and not as a constant hi-speed connection like a fiber or cable connection. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support