Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkyRazznet
Participant
Registered since

Feb 8, 2018

Soundtouch App and Deezer Family account

Hey all,

Is it possible to switch user within a Deezer Family account in the Soundtouch app ? I could not find the switch button.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch App and Deezer Family account

Hi there SkyRazznet,

Thanks for the question.

It is not currently possible to use a Deezer Family account in the SoundTouch app, only the standard Deezer accounts are available.  This is something our development team is aware of, and are working to potentially add this functionality.

If you have any more questions, please let us know!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

Julian50
Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2018

Hello,

I just buy, 1 soundbar 300, 1 acoustimass 300, 4 soundtouch 20. It works great BUT 

I can't change deezer profil ? What ??

I'm a web developper,so I know is not so a big job to do.

Solution 1 is to do a full intégration OR

Solution 2 maybe faster ? will to allow to add deezer service many time and In inch add be able to choose which profil to use.

This feature is really needed!

Please 

varsham
Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2018

Today I updated my Google Pixel 2 XL from Android Nougat to the latest Android Oreo but unfortunatly now the SoundTouch App has stopped working as when I am opening the app it is simply displaying a blank screen on the start up and crashing itself automatically after a while. Any recommendation/solution to get it working again guys?

Eric_G
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 16, 2018

Hello varsham,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues after the Android update but I am glad that you have reached out.  Please try uninstalling the SoundTouch App and then reinstalling.  If you have not done so already please make sure to reboot your Google Pixel.  Please let me know how this goes.

Regards,

Eric