Soundtouch App not working with deezer

Audible Advocate

Soundtouch App not working with deezer

my soundtouch 30 system has suddenly stopped working with the Deezer, my downloaded library and the flow app just cycles within the Bose app and does not play any of my favourite music. checked the Deezer app and all is working fine. The Radio stations are the only music that can be played through the wireless speaker. seems there is a major problem between Deezer and the Bose hardware.
30 REPLIES 30
Audible Advocate

Re: Soundtouch App not working with deezer

I confirm that since yesterday there is a serious malfunction Bse/Deezer. At the moment there are hundreds of complaints on the Deezer site, but actually it could be a problem with the last system update on the soundtoich. Please Bose give a look!
Audible Advocate

having same problem with bose st 10 20 and 300

edit:

to be clear the trouble i have is when selecting a song in deezer that soundtouch app looks like it loads the song then immediately skips to the next and so on until it gets to the end of the playlist and then turns off

Audible Advocate

Despite the 100s of complaints on Deezer, as mentioned by another poster, I believe this is a problem with the recent soundtouch update as opposed to Deezer itself. Everything worked fine until I updated soundtouch yesterday and Deezer still works on every other device I own. Bose need to look into this ASAP.
Silent Starter

I'm having the same issue. Has been fine for over a year & then stopped working a few days ago. 

Bose need to resolve asap. 

Geoff Walters

Silent Starter

@kirkuswrote:

having same problem with bose st 10 20 and 300

edit:

to be clear the trouble i have is when selecting a song in deezer that soundtouch app looks like it loads the song then immediately skips to the next and so on until it gets to the end of the playlist and then turns off

I'm having the same issue. Has been fine for over a year & then stopped working a few days ago. 

Bose need to resolve asap. 

Geoff Walters

Animated Arbiter

Bose you have a responsibility towards your customers. See to it that this gets fixed asap
Quiet Contributor

Same issue with latest SoundTouch app update.

Bose, can you please fix this - it's the Deezer interface within the ST app that is the issue.

Deezer standalone works fine.

Silent Starter

Same problem here. Soundtouch 30 and Soundtouch 10.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

Deezer has confirmed they are aware and looking into it, the question is when Bose will do so!

https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Speakers/Deezer-not-working-skips-all-song-until-150-songs-...

Me@Bose (My@udio)