Diane 123
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 1, 2018

Re: Soundtouch App not working with deezer

I have the same problem, please solve this!
Greens4go
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 2, 2018

Hi Diane 123, I also have this problem. The app has always worked just as it should until it did an update yesterday. April the first 2018 ironically. Now I can play some radio stations from my presets (non Deezer) but if I try to play Deezer "Flow" for exsample, the now playing screen just srolls through a number of songs in seconds without any sound and end up with a blank now playing screen. I have tried using the Deezer app to play music and then using the bluetooth connection to send it to a speaker, which works but as soon as you are out of bluetooth range it drops out. Also I cannot play it in all rooms because of the bluetooth distance limit.

ddel72
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 2, 2018

Hi all, same problem here on my 3 Soundtouch 10... Please Bose have a look, since all complained about Deezer but it may be on your side... Have not seen any reaction from anyone so far!
Jacquicmarsh
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 2, 2018

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Have tried uninstalling/installing both apps and re-egistering with Deezer with a new account and it does exactly the same thing. Very annoying!
Murray.sarah6
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 2, 2018

Nor mine. Tried all the 're installation advice deleting deezer etc . Still not working.
jerrykeusch
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 2, 2018

Exactly the same problem as everyone else. Note 120 posts on Deezer on this issue. Bose please fix asap

kirkus
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 1, 2018

You can still do multiplay through bluetooth, just use the app to merge the speakers as normal.
But as you say the device needs to stay in range of the primary speaker
MikeA
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 7, 2016

Same here, IMHO little chance of a fast response from Bose tech support ... never has been with other issues!!! Support is letting good hardware down again.

Highlighted
My-udio
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 26, 2014

Forcing an App update that doesn‘t get rolled back soon after such massive issues appear is unacceptable, especially directly before public holidays where they knew there will not be full support available during these days. They posted the moderator unavailability until 3rd of April in the German and French Community on the entry page but not on the English one.

DavidWh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 31, 2018

Same issue the last 3 days on ST30 and SA5 and Lifestyle 650 systems. Seems Bose has an integration issue with Deezer