Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2018

Soundtouch App only working on Andriod phone, could not work on iPhone and Mac

Dear Support - I have just setup my Bose Soundtouch app for the Soundtouch 10 speaker successfully to my wifi network via my Android Phone (Oppo R9s Plus).  Managed to save few internet radio stations, and paired other devices (other phones, TV etc) via Bluetooth, works great.

Since I have created the account in Soundtouch App, I downloaded the app on another android tablet.  Signed in, works great (both android devices can connect to the speakers at the same time)  Other devices at home, Macbook pro and iPhone, keeps getting stuck at Searching for Speaker.  Rebooted devices and rejoin to the wifi but to no avail.  Totally switched off the android phones, but still the iOS devices could not find the speakers.  Anything I am missing here?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch App only working on Andriod phone, could not work on iPhone and Mac

Hello combopeter,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry to hear the issues you are running into with your Apple devices.

What is the iOS version on your iPhone and was is the OSX version on the Macbook pro? Do you have more than 1 Wi-Fi network in your home?

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Joel - Community Support