Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 22, 2015

Soundtouch App - sorting deezer favorites

Hi there!
If I look at the list of my favourite albums/artists/tracks in Deezer (Deezer -> My Library -> Favorite Albums/etc.), the list appears unsorted (it seems to be chronological and I assume that this is the way Deezer sends the list ... but that is definitely not very intuitive).
Could an alphabetical sort be applied? It would make scrolling so much more pleasant 🙂
(this applies on the Windows, Android and iOS app)
Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 12, 2014

Re: Soundtouch App - sorting deezer favorites

I definitely second this request.  I frequently select additions to my Deezer favorites library and it is so frustrating trying to find them in an unsorted list as it is currently displayed.  When you use search it seems to search the entire database, not just the list of favorites so an alphabetical sort would be so nice!
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 5, 2015

Completely agree with this my favourite albums are very frustrating to scroll through.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2015

Exactly my gripe too!  The Deezer app is so good that it seems like a bit of a let down using Deezer via the Soundtouch app. Surely being able to organise playlists and albums how you like (e.g. Alphabetically), can't be to difficult to arrange