Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 7, 2017

Soundtouch App - sorting deezer favorites

I have also this problem. By Deezer favorites the sorting is by Artist/Album. But in the Soundtouch App it is random and therefore frustrating. A work around is to create a list of favorite artists. Than you can see all the albums of the artist. But it is not ideal. 

A strong request to Bose is to make the same sorting by the Favorite Deezer albums as the Deezer sorting itself. For Windows, Android and OIS.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 11, 2015

Re: Soundtouch App - sorting deezer favorites

That's now an old story what I've requested two years ago, answer was we are working on this known issue and there will be an update soon.

Today I had to update my firmware on Soundtouch 30 and I was hoping that the issue now had been solved...NO!!!!!! THE SAME!!!

@ BOSE TEAM Why is this taking so long??? It's really frustrating the use of the Soundtouch App together with Deezer, the sorting of Favorites and Albums is still mixed without any logical sorting.

It thought Bose product are better supported...I'm really disappointed how that is going on here.

Thanks Dirk
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the post.  I don't know what is behind the development process for Deezer, let me see if I can get any info from the software team.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 11, 2015

Brandon,

What’s the current status on that missing feature what has been promised several times?
Have you contacted the development team and asked them for their roadmap?

Thanks

Dirk
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 11, 2015

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi Dirkhofma, 

Thank you for the question. Currently there is no new update on this. If we get any additional information from the Dev team, we'll share it with the community. 

Kind Regards

Brent - Bose Support