Highlighted
Suresh Kumar
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Soundtouch Operations

Hi,

I list down the following issues im facing :

1. We dont know the latest release. i.e. when we open deezer, spotify apps you can see New releases date wise.

2. How to block  explicit songs and there is no markings on "E" to know whether it explicit tracks

3. How to block explicit songs

4. When we open streaming apps are easy to view and operate but when we access thru soundtouch its very tough and we dont know where we are.

5. Why dont to give access to open Deezer/ spotity thru soundtouch so.. we can view the exact screen of their app and play. or instead going thru soundtouch vice versa we can play soundtouch via their app which make more sense and easy to operate. In this case you can access any thirdparty apps (subscribed) and play as per our convinient and taste.

6. unalbe to see the lyrics.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Soundtouch Operations

Hello Suresh

Thanks for writing in!

The first 3 questions you have are features that are not currently supported in the SoundTouch app.  I can certainly let our development team know that this is a feature people are looking for.  

Within Spotify, if you are a premium user, you have the option to use Spotify Connect.  It let's use the Spotify app to browse the content you're looking for.  Once you have started streaming a song to the SoundTouch system, you can then open the SoundTouch app and group the systems.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Suresh Kumar
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Re: Soundtouch Operations

Dear Tony,

Thank you for response.. Yes the first three points needs to be taken care caz while listening with kids and fly forced to uncomfortable situation.

Regarding spoitify im not the prime memeber and it is not here in this part of world , so we do use Deezer which im facing these issues.  Also there is no option to select our prefered languages to play tracks.

thank you