Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2017

Soundtouch [Play All] Not Working AGAIN after Jan Update

I am really frustrated, it's the 3rd or 4th time the app update has messed up the [Play All] function for me. After the Jan 15 update the Play All function stops working again, same as previous times, when you want to sync the music there is no sound coming out from other speakers other than the main source speaker. 

I have ST300, ST20, ST10, and ST Adapter and a couple months ago an update FIXED this long-standing problem (back then I downloaded the version that was pushed through private message) but somehow this newest update messed up the very same issue again. Please resolve this, please...

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch [Play All] Not Working AGAIN after Jan Update

Hi ssupercloud,

Thanks for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your systems.

The latest update for SoundTouch didn't make any changes to Play All or network functionality.  Can you try a power cycle of your Bose systems, along with your wireless router?  Unplug the power for a full minute, then reconnect and test Play All.

Best,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 31, 2017

Re: Soundtouch [Play All] Not Working AGAIN after Jan Update

That's so interesting, because my play all issues were actually FIXED after I performed the January update.  Prior to that, I had done the power cycle thing after getting the update that was supposed to correct these issues.  Another moderator had suggested it could be a router/ access point issue but I wasn't sure how to answer his questions and I definitely wouldn't have been comfortable playing with router settings.  If nothing changed with the "play all" in this update, maybe there were some other bug fixes/ changes in the software that are indirectly effecting the communications?