Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 2, 2016

Soundtouch Portable No Sound

A similar and terribly familiar problem. I only use my Soundtouch devices at home occasionally (I use the one at work on another account daily) and when I go to use one it plays no sound. Change stations/type of station, no dice. I unsync it and resync with WiFi after several resets, nope. The screen changes live with the app, change that station, skip a song, move the volume, thumb up all appear on screen but audio, the one thing a speaker is supposed to do, nope. This has happened too many times. I have three Soundtouch Portables at home and a 10 on another account at work and all but the 10 fail constantly. The only time the 10 fails is when it's overdue for an update which can happen as we have another account that we use on Windows but mostly just press the buttons. The Portables are barely reliable at best. Please help. There are major hardware/software/firmware problems with these devices and I have had to send them back before
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch Portable No Sound

Hi mjtyrpak,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your SoundTouch Portable.  

My recommendation would be to contact your local SoundTouch support center again, and inquire about what options might be available aside from repair.

Best Regards,

Brandon