Soundtouch Portable - should I get one?
We currently have 2 Soundtouch 300s and a Soundtouch 20 working together as needed.
As it is spring - I was looking at the Soundtouch portrable as something which could be used with our network and also away from our network with our Ipads (IOS 12.1.4), so questions are:
1. How does the Sound compare to the Soundtouch 20, I expect better than the portable speakers?
2. How long does the battery last playing at around 30%. How long does the battery last with not playing and charge time, can the unit be used when charging.
3. Any issues with the up to date Soundtouch app and firmware especially together with the other units - the other units are in 20.0.10 of course
4. Will Airplay from the Ipad Mini 4 and Ipad Pro (1st gen) with IOS 12.1.4 work to the Soundtouch portable without connection to another WIFI - as the unit is without bluetooth. Our Macs use Mac OS 10.12.6 and 10.13.6 but not considering Airplay from those to the unit.
5. Any issues with using TuneIn, Spotify or music on NAS library (My Cloud Ex2).
The objective is to use for music in a covered garage , not directly in the open.