Highlighted
Lewers13
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2017

Soundtouch Sync Problems

Whenever I add a new album or Playlist, I need to Remove iTunes Library and then go to Add Services and then Add iTunes Library. Then I need to close out Bose App and restart it in order for the new album or Playlist to appear in Bose. Is there a shorter way to accomplish, such as a Restart method without removing and installing the library?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundtouch Sync Problems

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Michael_F

Hi Lewers13,

The SoundTouch application will sync the music library automatically every 15 minutes, but you do have the option of manually syncing if you do not wish to wait.

In order to manually sync the music library, right-click the SoundTouch icon in the system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac) and then select "Sync Music Library".

Regards,

-Michael

2 REPLIES 2

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Michael_F

Hi Lewers13,

The SoundTouch application will sync the music library automatically every 15 minutes, but you do have the option of manually syncing if you do not wish to wait.

In order to manually sync the music library, right-click the SoundTouch icon in the system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac) and then select "Sync Music Library".

Regards,

-Michael

Lewers13
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2017

Michael. Thank you so much for exposing my stupidity. For years I have considered the Taskbar as the System Tray and that is why "sync music library" never appeared when I would right click the icon. Now I know.  Larry