Soundtouch Wireless Adapter Series ii
Noticing the Soundtouch Wireless Adapter Series ii, I have a few questions that go beyond the high level generic FAQs on the Bose web site. Would appreciate some guidance and responses:
For reference, I have Lifestyle 535 Series III, Cinemate 520, SA-4 - all with the previous version of the adapter as well as numerous soundtouch Series II 20/30 & portable units in the house.
1. By adding bluetooth on the Seriess ii adapter - would that allow rebroadcasting to also work from the lifestyle and cinemate series systems as play group leads?
2. Does rebroadcasting apply to any other inputs of these units as well as bluetooth?
3. Is the seriess ii adapter also compatbile with the SA-4 amp?
4. How about rebroadcasting from a soundtouch series iii back to other units. George mentioned that this works for soundtouch series i & ii. Does it also work rebroadcasting from a series iii to the lifestyle, cinemate & SA-4? If so, is it only if they have the series ii adapter or is that not required?
5. When streaming via bluetooth to a Series ii adapter which is attached to a lifestyle or a cinemate system - does the system automatically turn on and starts playing the music similar to the way airplay works on the soundtouch series ii units?
6. Is Aux wired signal from a soundtouch series iii also re-broadcast-able across the network?
Appreciate answers to all these questions as they will help me determine isf I go and upgrade the soundtouch adapters across all my systems or not - at $99+tax a pop, it ends up being a significant gamble without proper understanding of the capabilities of these units?