Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2017

Soundtouch Wireless link adapter model 422921

The device is designed to integrate legacy stereo systems into the Soundtouch world.  It does a great job of basic connectivity.  If a new verison of the wireless link adapter is being designed.  I would love to see an IR output from the adapter allowing you to fully control the legacy stereo system remotely with the soundtouch app.  Adjust volume, power on and off the legacy reciever etc.

Thanks

Jason

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Soundtouch Wireless link adapter model 422921

Hi jnash766,

Thanks for your post. Controlling other devices attached to the SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter would indeed be useful. I'll certainly pass this along to our development team. Thanks for the suggestion!

Best regards,

Brian

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2017

In addition if you had one amplifier with mulitple speaker outputs being able to turn on and off speaker outputs remotely would be pretty cool.  For instance one amp that powers indoor and outdoor speakers, turn on and off the outdoor speakers as needed remotely.  Allows you to put the amp anywhere you want instead of needing to be accessible.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi jnash766,

Another great suggestion! We've had similar requests regarding being able to control 2 separate zones with the SoundTouch SA-5 amplifier. Though this is not currently possible, I'll definitely pass this suggestion along as well!

Best regards,

Brian