Soundtouch app V23.0 constant 6302 error and app crashing
I am unable to get my Soundtouch app to play / display my WMP Library.
My system comprises:
Windows 7 (32Bit), trend micro antivirus (no other apps on computer) bare bones
WMP (v12.0.7601.24499) - (very large) library in default location
Soundtouch APP V23.0.0
Soundtouch 10 Wireless Music System (by 2) connected via Wireless
Soundtouch 20 Series II Wi-fi music system (by1) connected via ethernet
TPLINK 20 Port 100Gb unmanaged router (for local network)
All Sountouch's work perfectly when accessing tune-in radio, all can be fully controlled via the soundtouch app.
However when tyring to access WMP library on main computer it comes up with as constant 6302 code. this is even after waiting overnight 'for something to happen'
I have tried the following (from this forum posts) with no success
- reinstalled Soundtouch app
- removed and added music library (Soundtouch app provides notification that 'service has been added'
- reset and reconnected all soundtouch speaker units
- disable firewall
- set firewall exceptions for WMP and Bose soundtouch
- set WMP share and stream conditions to 'allow all'
- Refreshed WMP library
- Restarted computer, router etc (many times)
We have also noted the soundtouchhelper.exe keeps crashing intermittently.. and that when you select 'sync music library' nothing seems to happen - should you get an indication..
Any help is appreciated