cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nelsonkam
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

Soundtouch app doesn't allow me to play my SA 5 without having to power up my soundtouch 300

I have a soundtouch 300 setup in my living room and a SA 5 with a pair of 251 outdoor speakers for my outdoor area. All of them are added to my soundtouch app. The problem I'm having is I can't play my outdoor speakers without having to turn on my soundtouch 300.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Soundtouch app doesn't allow me to play my SA 5 without having to power up my soundtouch 300

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nelsonkam

Hi Nelsonkam, 

Thanks for posting and making us aware of this issue. I am very sorry to hear that you are having connection issues and would love to assist further. 

I have a few questions that I would like to ask to get a better understanding of your issue: 

• Have you attempted to remove the speakers from the app and reconnect? 
  • Are they grouped? 
  • Have you attempted to log in and out of the app?

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: Soundtouch app doesn't allow me to play my SA 5 without having to power up my soundtouch 300

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nelsonkam

Hi Nelsonkam, 

Thanks for posting and making us aware of this issue. I am very sorry to hear that you are having connection issues and would love to assist further. 

I have a few questions that I would like to ask to get a better understanding of your issue: 

• Have you attempted to remove the speakers from the app and reconnect? 
  • Are they grouped? 
  • Have you attempted to log in and out of the app?

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Nelsonkam
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

Hi Hector

This is issue has been resolved thank you very much. I readded the sa5 like you said and now it's no long part of a group and I can play individually.

Thank you for your help

Bose Rocks!!
Hector_B

Hi NelsonKam, 

Thanks for posting and letting me know that your issue has been resolved! 

I appreciate the feedback and hope that you have a great day. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B