Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 9, 2017

Soundtouch bluetooth problems

Hi. I have a Soundtouch Bar (300), a 10 and a wireless link. When I try to stream audio from iphone or Mac computer to all speakers at once, although the 3 speakers appear connected on the Soundtouch app, when I click "Play All", either nothing happens, or 2 of the speakers get grayed out and they then appear named with the plus (+) sign to add them. However, when I click the + sign, they get added, but if I click "play all" again, the same thing happens. Needless to say,  I can't play music through the 3 speakers. Any advice?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 16, 2017

Re: Soundtouch bluetooth problems

Unfortunately this is a bug in the latest APP release. I suspect they will correct this soon. Once you add the speakers with the "+" sign, they should all work as expected (at least mine does)

Hopefully yours will too. Just don't press the "play all" button for now.

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 9, 2017

Hi. Thanks for writing. Unfortunately mine don't work. When I click "play all", everything goes away. Hopefully it's a bug that Bose bothers to fix quickly.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi jcit and Princeau99,

Thanks for the posts.  This issue will be resolved in the next SoundTouch software update.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 9, 2017

Hi. Do you know when will fix be released? The problem appears on Mac, PC and iphone/ioS. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi jcit, 

This should be in the upcoming weeks. As we have more information, we will share. 

Thank you