Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2015

Soundtouch controller

Hi 

After software upgraded, all my soundtouch controllers can't turn off the music when press & hold in the middle of soundtouch controllers.

please help

thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2017

Pairing QC 35's to Motorola XPR FM radio

Trouble pairing QC 35's to a Motorola XPR 5550 FM two way communications radio.

Radio recognizes headset, headset does not recognize radio.

Radio has been connected to Blue Parrot headsets in the past and worked well.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Re: Soundtouch controller

Same issue here
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 31, 2017

My Soundtouch controller as well, it happened after the update, tried replacing battery, did factory reset, pair the controller again. still doesnt work, please help

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to hear you are all experiencing a similar issue with your SoundTouch controllers. Just to confirm, the issue is that you are unable to turn your SoundTouch systems on and off by pressing and holding the center screen on the SoundTouch controller, correct? Are all other controls working properly?

Also, which SoundTouch products are you using the controllers with? Any additional information you can provide will help us to best diagnose the issue and provide troubleshooting. 

Thank you,

Brian

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2015

Hi Brian
SA-4 & JCii systems
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Everything else is fine just the on and off function: not to mention the other issues you guys have created with your recent update

https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Speakers/Lifestyle-535-iii-Post-recent-update/m-p/63068#M43...
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We have escalated this to the development team and they have confirmed that this is reproducible in-house as well.

It appears that the issue is isolated to systems which use the SoundTouch Adapter such as the SA-4, StereoJC, etc. Other systems do not appear to be affected by this.

They are currently working on a fix to be implemented in the next software release to resolve this issue. Stay tuned for any news regarding future updates.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

Hi, I have two JC systms in two locations, both produce the same issue (still today) at the controller - on, off does not work. Further likely due to this, system calibration cant be also done. Do you know when software ipdate is expected to fix this? Thx. Tamas