Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

Soundtouch dropping between ST300 and Soundtouch 10

Hi,

I have an st300 that I bluetooth stream to, and then I add in either one, or two of my Sountouch 10 speakers.

One soundtouch 10 speaker will drop the music at east once every minute and the drop can last between a second and 8 seconds, then it comes back on.

I have swapped the location of the speaker dropping out with my other working one, and it works perfectly in the same location (the speaker that drops out is also connected to wireless at the same time, just in another location)

I run on 5Ghz wireless and the ST300 is hard wired, ethernet.

Bathroom (Working perectly)

version 18.0.11

RSSI - GREAT

Frequency 5180000

5Ghz wireless

Kitchen (Dropping out)

version 18.0.11

RSSI - Great

Frequency 5180000

5Ghz

ST300 (Working perfectly)

Ethernet wired

version 18.0.11

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

Re: Soundtouch dropping between ST300 and Soundtouch 10

Oh,  I should add that I have factory reset it  few times already.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Soundtouch dropping between ST300 and Soundtouch 10

Hi techcs, 

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry that you're experiencing this. To clarify, the issue seems to follow the system named "Kitchen" regardless of its location, correct? If you completely unplug Kitchen, do you ever experience dropouts with the ST300 and Bathroom? Taking it one step further, if you unplug Bathroom, and just use Kitchen and the ST300, do you still experience the dropouts? If you haven't done so already, can you unplug your router from power for 30 seconds and re-test? Curiously, what is the make and model of you router? If you try a SoundTouch source, like Internet Radio or TuneIn, do you still experience the dropouts? Please let us know. 

Kind Regards,

Brent - Bose Support