bbahar
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 25, 2017

Soundtouch stereo JV Wifi Amber Light Blinking and Equipment Not working

My soundtouch stereo jc wifi music system has a subwoofer and the amber light behind the subwoofer is blinking slowly. 

The soundtouch wireless adapter (the brick) amber light does NOT come on when I press the button behind it.

My remote control cannot locate the music system and therefore there is no music playing.

What could be the solution?

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Soundtouch stereo JV Wifi Amber Light Blinking and Equipment Not working

Hi bbahar,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your system.  The slow orange blink on the back of the sub woofer means that the SoundTouch adapter is not being detected.  Have you removed power from the sub woofer and checked the connection going from the adapter to the back of the sub?  Unplug and replug that connection, then plug the power back in and check to see if the blink changed on the sub, and if an LED shows up on the SoundTouch adapter.

Let me know if this doesn't resolve the issue!

Best,

Brandon

bbahar
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 25, 2017

Many thanks for the quick response. Indeed I have unplugged/ plugged all the connections. And this does not solve the problem. Thanks again

Hi bbahar,

Thanks for confirming you've already done those steps.  Just to confirm, you do not have the ethernet cable plugged into the adapter, correct?  If you don't, then you will need to contact your local SoundTouch support center to arrange for service for your system.

Best Regards,

Brandon