SergioRene
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 3, 2018

Soundtouch wireless broadcasting AUX to other Soundtouch devices

I have a Soundtouch 120. I am aware that unlike the Soundtouch 10 and 20, it cannot broadcast the AUX. I would like to connect my Turntable to the Soundtouch 120 and not only listen to the music, but also broacasting it to the Soundtouch 10 and 20. I am considering getting a Soundtouch wireless to solve this issue, however I am not sure if I should connect it to the turntable, or if there a way to connect it to the ST120 to broacast to AUX. 

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundtouch wireless broadcasting AUX to other Soundtouch devices

Author Accepted Answer selected by SergioRene

Hi SergioRene,

Thanks for the question.  The ST120 can't rebroadcast AUX, so your best bet is to either connect your turntable to the SoundTouch 10 or 20 via AUX, or purchase a SoundTouch Wireless Link.

If you have any more questions please let us know.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by SergioRene

Hi SergioRene,

Thanks for the question.  The ST120 can't rebroadcast AUX, so your best bet is to either connect your turntable to the SoundTouch 10 or 20 via AUX, or purchase a SoundTouch Wireless Link.

If you have any more questions please let us know.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

Highlighted
bballman360
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2018

Just a warnnig.  With the latest update if you plan to broadcast to more than one soundtouch, it will be delayed between the source and the other speakers.  Before the update everything was in sync.  However, now it is delayed.  I play my turntable through the aux to my 30 and I used to broadcast it through wifi to a portable and a 10.