Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wanderlust_SM
Participant
Registered since

Sep 23, 2017

Spotify 6153 error

I am facing this eror again. the old blogs have no particular solution.. if can work on any other day but it work now when i want to listen to music. I have not purchased speakers to listen on ANY OTHER DAY

3 REPLIES 3
chal
Collaborator
Registered since

May 27, 2018

Re: Spotify 6153 error

I also have this problem today. As if I did not have enough problems with my Bose ST as it is...

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Wanderlust and chal,

I'm sorry to hear that you two are having an issue with Spotify.

Can you try removing and re-adding your Spotify accounts from the SoundTouch app?

Can we also try unplugging the power from your router for 30 seconds, then reconnecting and testing again?

Let us know so we can get this resolved for you.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

chal
Collaborator
Registered since

May 27, 2018

I rebooted my router and let the speakers be powerless for a few minutes several times. restarted my iPhone 8, and uninstalled the soundtouch app as well as removed the spotify account from the app. Nothing worked. The next day it worked again.

I'm so tired of these constant issues with the speakers, I don't really know what to do with them. Honestly I just want to throw them out but I don't have enough money to make such a statement. They contribute with more frustration than pleasure and the seller does not want to take them back. Your customer service just says it's wrong with my network, though they were problem free before the update and my settings comply with that you ask.