Highlighted
Ruteke
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2014

Spotify code

I just received my Spotify code. Thank you. I, however cannot redeem it. My Spotify account is Canadian and I received an American code. I do not have a zip code so my code is being rejected and please help. 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Spotify code

Hi Ruteke.
The Spotify code you were sent should not be specific to any one region or country. However, the link from that email may have mistakenly directed you to the USA website (spotify.com/us/). Try entering the code through their Canadian web page: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/ and you should be able to set up an account with your appropriate postal code.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Ruteke
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2014

Thank you. I already tried the Canadian website. I keep getting the same "zip code is invalid" response. 
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

No zip code or postal code should be required in order to redeem this code. It should only be needed if you are starting a new Spotify account. We would like to better understand where you are running into trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message you receive and email us at ****************@bose.com?

(Please don't post the photo directly to the forums as it could contain personal information)

Ruteke
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2014

Here are the screen shots

Sent from Ruth's iPad
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Hi Ruth, You will need to send those files to the email address provided in our last message, simply replying to the forum notification email will not send us the file. Sorry for the confusion.
Highlighted
Ruteke
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2014

Hello,
I'm sorry for sending it to this email address. I tried the one provided in your email and this is the message I got back.

Sent from Ruth's iPad
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Thank you. We received your screenshots via Email and we are looking into this further. We will get back to you with more details on this when we have them. We appreciate your patience.