Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 3, 2014

Spotify post update

I live in the UK where both Deezer & Spotify are available and after updating the app today (which said these music services had been added as part of the app) they do not appear. Am I doing something wrong?
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 23, 2014

Re: Spotify post update

I live in the UK too, and have experienced the same result. The Bose website is also now featuring the new SoundTouch II systems which state that they include Deezer & Spotify.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 26, 2014

Hi, i live in Mexico and the same it's happening to me, i updated my systems with the latest version released today (oct 3) but i can´t see spotify or deezer available.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2014

Hello, same here in Canada. Nada!
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2014

Hi, i´m in Brazil and the same it's happening to me, i updated my systems with the latest version released today (oct 3) but i can´t see spotify or deezer available. What´s wrong Bose??
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Hi all,

We apologize for any confusion. While a partial update for some mobile devices was released today, these new features are not available as of yet. A full ecosystem update including new firmware for your SoundTouch product is still pending. Spotify, Deezer, and iHeartRadio will not be available before this update is complete.

This update could be available as early as 10/7 but may take some time beyond that to roll out to all customers. We appreciate your patience. Watch for an announcement here on the forums when that software becomes available.

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 26, 2014

Same applies in the Netherlands.  Although the release notes claim Spotify was added. I will wait for the full ecosystem update.
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 4, 2014

Very misleading! the update does say Sptify. C’mon Bose Lets be clear on what is on these updates. The youtube video also shows the new music services...
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 26, 2014

Seems to be the same for Germany, but following George's feedback it will become available soon, hopefully also for the Wave SoundTouch then! 😉
Me@Bose (My@udio)