Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
norcalwilliam
Participant
Registered since

Feb 13, 2017

St300 not working again

Everything was working fine then that last update happened. Immediately the tv sound would stop comimg through. I would have to power everything off and it would work again, maybe an hour maybe a day. Last few days that stopped working. I reset my TV and sound bar. Still no sound and I can no longer add the bass module or the crappy surrounds.
3 REPLIES 3
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: St300 not working again

Hi norcalwilliam, 

I'm very sorry to hear that. That sounds very frustrating. When you did the reset, did you just unplug it from power or did you do a complete factory default? If you haven't, can you do a factory default and see if it will allow you to pair your AM300 and the VI300s

Were you connected to your TV via HDMI ARC? What is the make and model of your TV? I'm curious if the factory default will also help to restore audio. 

Please let us know. Many apologies that this has happened. 

Thank you 

Sonny1908
Participant
Registered since

Oct 19, 2017

Me too. After update new software v16. My st300 could not play any sound from my tv. Hdmi arc not detect any signal from tv. Unplug and reset both but nothing change. Bluetooth and music service work normal except hdmi arc. I have to return the soundbar for warranty. That’s so bad Bose
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi Sonny1908, 

Our apologies that this has happened. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with your system. 

Kind Regards