Danci
Participant
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Station not streaming ST 20

I have a problem with a specific station on my ST 20. The speaker displays the name and even the RDS info, but the station does not play on speaker.  It is available on TuneIn and streams in the app, but I cannot get the speaker to play it. There is no error message.

The station is Skyline Radio & Soul from Italy. The problem actually existed before the switch to TuneIn, and after it even played for a few days, but now it’s gone again. Any ideas? I have not tried to reinstall the app because after the last update I wasted a whole day to set it up again, so would welcome any other suggestions. 

TIA.

2 REPLIES 2
loire11
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 31, 2017

Re: Station not streaming ST 20

Hi there,

This station is working in Tunein website, try to unplug speaker from power for 1 minute, if that will not work try rebooting your router.

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Station not streaming ST 20

Hello TIA,

Thank you for posting. 

In response to customer feedback on stream quality using TuneIn on SoundTouch, we have launched an update to address delays in playback and improve the overall stream quality for thousands of stations. This update should now be live on your SoundTouch devices. If you’re experiencing audio quality issues with TuneIn, leave a comment HERE

There will be no SoundTouch application or system updates required.

You may need to close and re-open the app and stream if you don't notice an improvement.

Let me know if this helps.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support