cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewWoodward
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 7, 2016

Staton has changed a link - Koffee (from Brisbane Australia) and is not not working

HI there,

One of my regular stations has obviosuly changed URL and the current present isn;t working. I have re-searched "internet radio" and it stil isn't working.

Can you get your provider to update the URL for 

Koffee from brisbane Australkia

It is working online.

https://www.koffee.com.au/koffee-player

Thaks,

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Staton has changed a link - Koffee (from Brisbane Australia) and is not not working

Author Accepted Answer selected by AndrewWoodward

Hi AndrewWoodward,

Thank you very much for letting us know about this issue. As Morlock had mentioned we use vTuner to connect to the internet radio stations. If the station is not working on vTuner, it will not work on the SoundTouch. As Morlock had also mentioned, it is always best to check on vTuner.com to see if the station is still up and running on their end.

I just double checked the station and the stream appears to have been corrected. Could you please try the station once more and verify whether or not this issue has been resolved?

Let us know how that goes!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Staton has changed a link - Koffee (from Brisbane Australia) and is not not working

Internet Radio on SoundTouch is provided by vTuner.  Sometimes radio stations change thier feed (I don't know why, but it coulld be bandwidths/coding or something completely different) and when they do it sometimes takes a little while for vTuner to notice, check the links and then fix the links.  It will often get fixed on it's own, but you can get the ball rolling:

So first step to do is check if the station is working on vTuner:

http://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/BrowseStations/startpage.asp            -       which looks to be the current problem as it's not working there for me either.

Next step is to report to vtuner and they will fix it.

If vTuner is playing it OK then recheck on your SoundTouch and if it's still an issue contact the SoundTouch team through Bose Support.

In the event

Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Author Accepted Answer selected by AndrewWoodward

Hi AndrewWoodward,

Thank you very much for letting us know about this issue. As Morlock had mentioned we use vTuner to connect to the internet radio stations. If the station is not working on vTuner, it will not work on the SoundTouch. As Morlock had also mentioned, it is always best to check on vTuner.com to see if the station is still up and running on their end.

I just double checked the station and the stream appears to have been corrected. Could you please try the station once more and verify whether or not this issue has been resolved?

Let us know how that goes!

View solution in original post