Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 30, 2017

Stereo Pair search

My system continues to search for the stereo pair on my app and I have no control over anything. Please help!
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Stereo Pair search

Hi JJDynamite6,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having.  Do you have SoundTouch 10 speakers?  Stereo Pairing is only available for the SoundTouch 10 system at this time.

You should be able to see the Stereo Pairing option if you go to Settings>Speaker Settings>[SoundTouch 10].

Thanks,

Brandon

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 30, 2017

Hi Brandon, 

Thanks for your help.  Switching to 2.4 ghz did the trick for now.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi JJDynamite6,

That is great to hear! Feel free to reach out if you experience any further difficulties!

Thanks!

-Michael

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 30, 2017

Hello,

Am I able to connect an amazon dot to the soundtouch system(300 & 10's)?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the question. Yes, you can connect an Amazon Echo to a SoundTouch system via Bluetooth, I have found this article on Amazon that might help.

Connect Your Echo Device to Bluetooth Speakers

Hope that helps!

Tony

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 30, 2017

Hello, 

I have been having issues with my soundtouch mobile app connecting to my soundtouch 10 and 300 speakers for about a week.  They will play fine with the remote, but have issues connecting to the app.

Also, I got a Google Home for Christmas and was hoping to hook it up to my soundtouch system.  Do you know how I can do that?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello JJDynamite6,

Sorry to hear about the detection issue with your application. Have you tried rebooting both your phone and router to see if it re establishes a connection to your systems?

For the Google Home, this would not be able to work with your systems since it has no audio output jack on it. However, this thread HERE, has information that some users were able to use Chromecast audio with their systems.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Joel - Bose Support