Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 29, 2018

Stereo pairing ST20 / ST30 again!

I've just upgrade all my Bose SoundTouch apps and speakers to release 19 and disappointed that there is yet again no stereo support included for the ST20/30. Come on Bose, it is now 5 (yes five!) software releases ago that you proudly announced stereo support for the ST10. Surely by now you must have determined that this functionality is either not possible on the ST20/30 or that it has such a low priority that it won't be developed. Either way, it would be great if somebody in Bose could provide an authoritive answer that is more substantial than the standard "it's on the roadmap" waffle to earlier requests for this functionality. Surely, a bit of transparancy about so basic a feature won't hurt.

Thanks in advance.

And while on the subject of SW upgrades / functionality, it would be really great to also have a "scan now" button somewhere for a PC music library, now you are just guessing (and waiting) why new music doesn't show up.    

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Stereo pairing ST20 / ST30 again!

Hi fvunen,

Thank you for the post.

I can't speak to the stereo pairing request, as I don't have any other information aside from what you've already seen here on the community.

If you are looking to manually refresh your music library after adding new music, this function is already available.  If you go to the System Tray (bottom right corner near the clock) and right click on the SoundTouch icon, you can select "Sync Music Library."

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 29, 2018

Re: Stereo pairing ST20 / ST30 again!

Thanks Brandon, I'll give the manual sync a try.

Any chance to get a definitive answer on the stereo operation would be greatloy appreciated by the many people having asked this question before me.