talluri0932
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 20, 2018

Stop Selling Bose Products if you are unable to provide support - Worst Support from Bose

Bose team,

Its been more than a year still no support to Alexa in India

There is no support to Amazon music in india.

There is no estimate time from support team.

Being such a big corporate if you guys unable to provide software support then why are you selling Speakers in india. Stop cheating customers. 

Last year Oct when I bought Bose Sound touch 20 and Sound touch 300 your Bose Show room guy told me that i will get updates by year end. Now both Alexa skill and amazon music both not working. 

Wasted 200K money buying this junk Bose Speakers. 

My sounch touch 20 is just a 35K junk bluetooth speaker.  Really wasted my money buying this useless speaker.

As you guys not supporting amazon music now i need to buy amazon alexa speaker for 12K.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Re: Stop Selling Bose Products if you are unable to provide support - Worst Support from Bose

Hi,

I already mentioned the same issue couple of times but there are no valid response.   At once i received  response to contact Amazon India, When i communicate with Amazon they said speak to Bose.. 

First blunder from Bose is selling the product where there are no service and at the show room the promises made like bose is the only device have this feature.  Second i visted US and realized Deezer is offering HI FI Services except bose every one supports on it.  Again I heard that Bose is going to stop soundtouch soon.

I spent huge moneny on  soundtouch 30 but used only twice in last six months.

Highlighted
Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Re: Stop Selling Bose Products if you are unable to provide support - Worst Support from Bose

Bose Team,

Can you guys respond to this  ?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi all,

On the Bose India website we do not mention Amazon Music being a source for SoundTouch in India.  For example, if you go to the SoundTouch 20 page, it states:

SoundTouch® speakers give you wireless access to popular music services like Spotify®, Internet radio stations and your stored music library. All in one system.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Highlighted
talluri0932
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 20, 2018

Stop acting smart. Your Website changed recently and removed Amazon logo from sound touch 20 india page.

I know this is going to happen. That is the reason I have taken snaps when it was there.

If Bose don't support Amazon why it is added in Music Services ?

Why your marketing team telling the same while selling bose products in showroom ?

why it worked till March and all of sudden why it stopped working ?

Alexa Skill released in US 1 year back, but why it is not rolled out to india why this much partiality on india. 

We are paying more cost compared to US, but only 30% futures working in india.

By paying 35K in india we are just using them as bluetooth speakers, do you think is it working buying a bluetooth speaker costing me 35K ?  

We truested Bose sales person and bought Speakers thinking support will come in future but now we need to think of this.

If you google third party blogs on Bose india almost 90% of people not satisfied with bose products because of high cost and very very less futures. 

You guys are so arrogant supporting indian customers. I know your customer base is very less in india compared to US and other countries but even after 1 year if you are unable to provide support to existing it is not acceptable.

Highlighted
Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Hi,

First of all when the services is not provided then why do you sell it ?   Amazon , Hungama , Maestro Illayaraja is the popular music in India but none of them available in soundtouch.

As I mentioned when we visit the show room it was told to us. Again I remember it was int the web page and it has been recently modified (not sure).

Highlighted
Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

I never expected this from Bose . I dont know how you big corporate try to cheat retail customers like this ?    Is there any way to return your speakers and get back our money if you dont provide proper services?

Highlighted
cheplaya
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Sep 12, 2016

iheart radio is available in Canada for two years now, and is available in US app, but not in Canada app. it has been two year ssince any new music service was added in Canada. what is the excuse?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello All,

I assure you we have passed all this information over to development.

I will be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions, please start a new thread.

Regards,

Joel