Mandymoo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 13, 2018

Synch

I have a sound bar 500, subwoof, and 2 x soundtouch 10..... Why won't they all sync together! Between "loosing" each other and all playing 2 seconds apart it's doing my head in. Help please?!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Synch

Hi Mandymoo,

Thanks for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with Play All.

Does your Soundbar show up in the SoundTouch app with the SoundTouch 10s?  If so, you might have a SoundTouch 300 soundbar and not the 500.

So just to confirm, some systems will stop and start audio while you're playing "Play All"?

Can you go into the SoundTouch App and go to Settings>About, and check the RSSI for each system?  We want to make sure they are all at least "Good".

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Mandymoo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 13, 2018

Hi Brandon,

How do I check RSSI? I can't see where that is. It is definitely a 500 sound bar and all 3 show in soundtouch app

Mandy

Hi again,

If you open the SoundTouch app and click the Menu button (three horizontal lines in the upper left corner) and select Settings, then click About.  Under About, you should see your systems listed.  Select each system and report back the RSSI value that is listed.

Thanks,

Brandon

Mandymoo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 13, 2018

Hi, ok all say they are fine and sorry it is a 300 bar. All speakers work for a day then the app looses them.

1 speaker constantly cuts out completely. I have even tried moving it to different rooms and right next to the router but it's still cutting out 

Community Manager

Hi Mandymoo

Thanks for the update!

• Have you been able to power cycle the systems and router?
  • Can you provide the make/model of your router?
  • When you're in the about screen, whats the current software versions of the systems?

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A