ClarissadV
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 15, 2017

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

quite a statement "you're going to love them" How??? I can't listen to the best Dutch radio station Q-Music anymore. All updates are done, so that's not the problem.

gurugod
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 20, 2018

Re: TuneIn Error 3103 for all Dutch QMusic internet radio

It has somethng to with the software at Bose I guess.

recently Bose encountered the same error with HitMix Finland

Brandon from Bose asked then their software team. These Bose software dev guys don't have a proper test environnement before pushing it in production to customers...

Another "app has been updated" will appear soon i hope. 

apmeij
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

I can't recieve mij radiostation " Qmusic " Nederland on yhe new system on my soundtouchbar 300. some other station I can recieve , but this one , a impotant one, don't react with the preset button . 

LumiaKees
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 9, 2015

It looks like most (all?) of the stations from TuneIn are received with inferior quality in the Netherlands.  

And NPO Radio 1, one of my favorites, has a timelag of 3 minutes. Bad.

Only a few months ago I bought a new Soundtouch 20. It's a pricy speaker but was happy with it. Until the downgrade made by Bose.

I am so dissapointed and so angry.  

Stefan82
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 20, 2018

Listen to the station "Bel RTL" (Belgium), the sound is just crappy.

My feeling is that my +600 EUR internet soudsystem is just good for the trash.

Thanks Bose for that.

Gompy
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Re: TuneIn Error 3103 for all Dutch QMusic internet radio

Encounter the same problem now for several days.

Asked Bose for a solution / feedback but they even don't have the decency to reply back

Highlighted
martinkooij
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 12, 2017

Stop your blah blah. Get it working!!!! You just devaluated my >900€ of investment on a high end interconnected sound system last year to a set of just decent bluetooth speakers. I am not only mad, sad and feel stupid to have done this investment but I'l sue you for damages if this is nit repaired soon. Q-Music in the Netherlands (My 12h/day music background) stopped working and gives a 3103 (stream failed) message for two days now whenever I try. I haven't tried other streams yet, but for a general customer satisfaction impression I advise to read this support thread, and maybe start communicating with useful and true information.
erikj
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Still same experience of time lapse +/- 20min on e.g. VRTRadio 1, VRTRadio 2, Studio Brussel, ...

Was in cotnact with TuneIn. They suggested to dowload the app to find out if the problem there also appears.

=> when listening to the sale radio stations througt the app: no time lapse !!!

Free trial: one week, later 9.99eur/month ... ???? !!!!

But no solution to the problem: I want to be able to listen in real time my radio station as before (InternetRadio) through the SoundTouch application (WIFI) and not permantly having to use Bleutooth.

Erik.

andrekou
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

After switching to Tunein, the radiostations for Q-music in the Netherlands not responding. At the app it gives error 3103 (?) and the advice to try it later again.

On Dutch review sites I saw more complaints about not playing the Q-music stations. I'm not very pleased right now...I reset the app, but the problem still exists...

I'm from Utrecht in the Netherlands,

Waiting for your reply,

André

Ge Drossaert
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

Q music non stop

but please come back with internet radio, i bought 6 bose devices and now its not worth it.

tune in does not work well , unstable, less convenient, please listen to all of us, this is a mistake, a big one. Why having  a community and not asking the community? Please its not bad to undo a wrong decision , listen to your customers!!