Highlighted
Jana
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

TuneIn Error 3104 for all Czech internet radio

Hello, I have a problem with Czech radio stations for example Radiožurnál. Is wrote error message 3104. Where is the problem. This radio is very important for us. It is possible to fix it? Thanks for your answer. Jana
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: TuneIn Error 3104 for all Czech internet radio

Hi Jana,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to see one of your favorite stations is not working, but I'd like to help.

In order for me to raise this to engineering, can you let me know what region you're located in?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
zuzana
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 27, 2018

Hello,

I have the same issue.

Just bought bose soundtouch 10 to my parents because it can also (not only) play radio stations from the internet. Please solve this before I can return (I have 14 days because I ordered it via internet).

Now for example the Český rohlas Plus is not working.

Some of the others are.... sometimes....

I went through this forum and it seems that this problem keeps reapearing. Could you please share what is the rootcause and if it can be eliminated once and for all? 

Regards

Zuzana

Highlighted
zuzana
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 27, 2018

I am from the Czech Republic.

Regards

Zuzana

Highlighted
Jana
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

Hello,
I come from Czech Republic, same like Zuzana. We have problem with Radiožurnál and Radio Contact Liberec. If it not possible to fix it,we will return BOSE back. We need Internet radio with the Český rozhlas.
Thanks for your answer. Jana
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi zuzana,

Thank you for the update.

I will raise your stations to development that is receiving the error when trying to play using TuneIn. Can you give me the exact details of which stations are giving you this error?

We're also currently working on deploying the ability to add your own custom station URL's that you can save as presets for stations that do not appear in TuneIn. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Jana,

Thank you for posting.

I appreciate the detail you have provided and apologize for the frustration, but I'd like to help.

What error are you receiving when attempting to play these stations?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Venda
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 9, 2019

Hello,

I have the same issue. I have SoundTouch 30. Radio stations the Radiožurnál and the Český rohlas Plus in TuneIn app in my iPhone is ready. Soundtouch 30 with TuneIn give Error 3104, radio is not working. 6 mounths ago it is working. Any czech radios is working: Blaník, Impuls, Evropa 2. Please solve this problem.

Regards Václav

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce that today, as promised, we are deploying a new custom radio URL streaming feature to the SoundTouch app. This feature will also allow you to set the custom URL as a preset. For additional information please see the Update Release Notes.

Many thanks for all your patience and support as we work to streamline your SoundTouch Internet Radio experience!

Best Regards,

Greg

Highlighted
ornitus
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 29, 2019

Hello, could you please specify, if we use url for streaming, how to store the station to memory? If I switch to another station, then I have each time manualy enter url...