Highlighted
Chiu Joe
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 22, 2017

TuneIn in China

Lost all my stations from All (Chinnese ) China.  now only 1 station cannot listed in everday .  not very impressed with change to tune in

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
reallyz
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 12, 2018

Re: TuneIn in China

Author Accepted Answer selected by Chiu Joe
I miss the Internet Radio, I thought might be it’s not Chinese government ’s problem, because I use VPN, still not working in China, so please, someone need to fix about this.
8 REPLIES 8
dlokcn
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

I am from Beijing China. Tunein only has a few internet radio stations in China, I guess TuneIn is banned in China.

Internet radio is my favourite way to use Bose wave. Now Bose wave is useless for me. Cand I refund it?

Could you bring Internet radio service back?

Anyway please add these stations:

1 classic

181.fm classic

181.fm kicking country

181.fm breaze

solo piano

calm radio new age

popzon
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Pls let the user select the radio app but not just remove internet radio, 

We can't use Tunein in china because the goverment blocked it for years !!!!!!!

Pls pay attention to the god of China user, thanks! 

We need internet radio insted of Tunein or makes a solution

Lex Chang
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 20, 2018

Re: 11/28 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

thankS to the reply first

But Tunein service is banned in China. so we can recieve almost none radio station, I live in Shanghai , I hope Tunein can add more listenable radio in China, i hope Bose can pay more attention to Chinese Users, we do like bose but this time really hurts us badly

Hello All,

I moved all of your posts here because we would like to help you with your TuneIn issues.

We're not aware that TuneIn is blocked in China since we do have a lot of users in your region that use the streaming service through the SoundTouch application.

Can you all provide me a bit more detail as for the stations your trying to listen to and if there is an error code that is happening?

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Lex Chang
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 20, 2018

Thank you for your reply first

Here is some suggestion for Bose streaming service in China

I checked the Tunein webside in China, They support Chinese language, but obviously most chinese radio stations is not included by Tunein, I also checked vtuner webside, I found it has a list of 280 radio stations on it at least,you may check out this (http://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/BrowseStations/BrowsePremiumStations.asp?sCategory=China&sBrows...)  and  Most important , they are almost listenable, And most foreign stations in vtuner is listenable in China , But almost none foreign staions in Tunnin is listenable in China.

My suggestion is Bose should contact and cooperate with some Chinese online radio suppliers(for example “ximalaya fm””qingting fm”, not only the radios  but also music suppliers, the music suppliers in Bose Soundtouch like “Amazon music””Deezer””spotify””siriusXS” are all banned In China (Yes I mean All of them are useless in China,they are all banned by internet operator,that`s fxxking alful)

Since Bose sell soundtouch products all over the world ,I think bose may consider more regional causes. Thank again and hope Bose can solve this problem sooner the best.
alerse@gmail.com
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2018

None of the channels are working in China Man Frustrated

reallyz
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 12, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by Chiu Joe
I miss the Internet Radio, I thought might be it’s not Chinese government ’s problem, because I use VPN, still not working in China, so please, someone need to fix about this.

Hi reallyz,

Thank you for the post.  We are actively working with TuneIn to add more Chinese stations to the music service.  You should see more stations available in the near future.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support