TuneIn is replacing Internet Radio!

SOLVED
Bose Best Answer selected by ModeratorJoel_D
Friendly Fanatic

Re: TuneIn is replacing Internet Radio!

Hi!

It was your decision to disable Internet radio and now you send your customers to TuneIn support ?

I am not able to find previously used stations in TuneIn too and my ST300 now much less useful by your "upgrade"! Return back internet radio!

Strident Supporter

>If you have any other ideas, let us know.

It would be great to have more than 6 favorites within the application. 6 channels is not enough when you have 100.000 to choose from and it will put less stress on the wonderful TuneIn search engine.
Audible Advocate

Same with me. Studio Brussel, vrt-station, is 15 minutes behind.

@Regien wrote:

Did you try it on the web?

Please check it: https://tunein.com/radio/Belgium-r100304/

You've got to check every location in Belgium.

I tried it! It works on my computer without a delay! So the problem is a bose problem I think,because on my device (Soundtouch  10) it's still 15 min behind and completly useless for me. 

Friendly Fanatic

same issue here; stations are available on the tunein website, but not working on Soundtouch 300 or soundtouch 20

@Patyezzz wrote:

Same with me. Studio Brussel, vrt-station, is 15 minutes behind.

@Regien wrote:

Did you try it on the web?

Please check it: https://tunein.com/radio/Belgium-r100304/

You've got to check every location in Belgium.

I tried it! It works on my computer without a delay! So the problem is a bose problem I think,because on my device (Soundtouch  10) it's still 15 min behind and completly useless for me. 

Audible Advocate

I am soooo Suprised about this decision!

I always listen to internet radio through my Soundtoch 20+30 systems.

And now 15minutes delay?!?! 

Unacceptable!

Time to spend my money on a Sonos system, and never come back to Bose again!

knowing that I always promoted to everyone this system.

Now not anymore!

Audible Advocate

This decision was a complete disaster, communication non-existent, execution completely client-unfriendly. I was a satisfied, even promoting, Bose client, this is going to change extremely fast.

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

@Joel_D wrote:

Hi @Flip McVicker,

Thank you for the post.

I can assure we passed the feedback along to add a custom URL to development as a feature request.

If you have any other ideas, let us know.

Warm Regards,

Joel 

How improved DLNA compatability, I used to use the DLNA server capability on my NAS, then Asset, Twonky, now with subsequent downgrades I've given up, now I can't even play the countries most popular radio stations.

Friendly Fanatic

Joel (@Joel_D), Can you give us the reason Bose had to remove Internet Radio when they could have kept it and added TuneIn?  It just does not make sense to do this.

Friendly Fanatic

Good idea to post reviews on web shops, already saw one on Coolblue.

if you think of it, great move of Bose just before the upcoming Xmas period !

Friendly Fanatic

Indeed !

reviews on Bose Soundtouch on web shops start to comment on Bose disastrous step of moving from internetradio to Tunein.

spoke today to Mediamarkt sales director to inform all of his sales force about this real negative step from Bose.

No one understands the complete "radio silence" on this issue by Bose management.