Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Re: VRT radio stations delay

Please note additionally that the French speaking radistations are missing...

Did Bose not notice all these issues before launching with TuneIn ???

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2015

Joe,

Thanks for your reply. 

I am guessing this is going to be solved together with the support for Apple Music and Airplay2. 

Which are also under investigation.

I hope you get the sarcastic tone. 

Up until now, the customer experience on the soundtouch products is below par and now you even made things worse by removing a feature that actually worked.

Not so warm regards from yet another dissatisfied customer in Belgium,

Jheldens

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Re: 11/20 Update: TuneIn/internet radio information

Since installation of TuneIn, VRT radio 1 & VRT radio 2 have a time lapse of +/- 20 min delay compared to the real time broadcasting. I dit updates of Soundtouchapp, Bose Sound 300 speaker, rebout modem... Nothing seems to help: always 20min behind real broadcasting. Vert unpleasant. Was already in contact with TuneIn themselves, but they don't seem able to help.All other Belgian (dutch speaking) radiostations such as e.g. Q Music, Joe and others don't have this problem.  Can you please help me to solve the problem ?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Dear,

I have a Soundbox 20 and since I've updated the app 2 days ago, some radio stations, like for example one of my favourite "Studio Brussel", have a delay of almost 15 minutes!! So when I hear to this radio station at for example 09:15, I hear they are saying that it's just 9 o'clock and the news starts!

Please find a solution for this problem!! Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

It is unacceptable to listen to internet radio with 15 minutes delay.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

How long will soundtouch users suffer from the delay after moving to tune in. Can we address the extra costs of missing train to Bose? It's great to enjoy the excellent sound of Bose products, it's a pity to hear it 15 minutes after people using devices made by others. 😞
Best regards,

Sven Cuypers
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Is there already a solution for the time laps listening to the Belgian radio stations ov VRT? I can no more listen to the news in the morning.

Walter

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 11, 2015

Dear Bose,

I didn't see any action plan meanhile where you inform the community members on how you will solve the 15 min delay on VRT Flemish stations. My house is full of Soundtouch devices and I'm now late at work each day for at least 15 min.

It seems Tune In takes the end of the VRT streams as starting point. They should take the beginning of the stream. As you can pause VRT stations for 15 min - this is an issue. Have you raised this towards Tune In ? 
please advise
regards
<3S>

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 20, 2018

UP!

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since