Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

TuneIn station Radio Subasio XL -->> Error 3103

Hi there!

Radio Subasio XL plays OK in TuneIn on all my Apple handheld devices and also on the desktop Mac. There is even a stand-alone app from Apple's App Store by the same name "Radio Subasio" in which their "XL" radio also plays without a glitch.

It used to play just fine on my SoundTouch 10 system (two devices) until today, now it is silent and the Bose app (on all my devices) shows Error 3103... Since it plays fine elsewhere, I assume the error is on the Bose side.

Yes, I restarted my router several times and also switched off and then on both of my SoundTouch speakers (waiting well over a minute in between). Still no go...

Can you please help?

Many thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: TuneIn station Radio Subasio XL -->> Error 3103

Hi Mivog,

Thank you for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the issues.

Does Radio Subasio XL show up under the Internet Radio source as well?  If so, can we try playing it from there?  Do you get any error messages?

I will test this station here to see if it is working for us, or if we have the same issue.

Best,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

Hi Brandon,

thank you so much for your reply!

No, Radio Subasio XL does not show up in Internet radio source, only in TuneIn from where I used to play it since I don't know how long... until about two days ago when it stopped playing on my ST 10 speakers while still loading in the app alright but showing error 3103 when tapped upon.

In TuneIn there are 3 of them: Radio Subasio, Radio Subasio+ and Radio Subasio XL and they all used to show up as Internet radio source as well until recently, now it's only the first one (Radio Subasio) that is still there.

I can still load Radio Subasio XL on the Bose app via TuneIn but it won't play (displaying error 3103 instead), the other two play just fine like they used to.

Hmmm...

Thanks for all and any help!

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi again Mivog,

Thank you for the info. 

I tested Radio Subasio XL on my SoundTouch system at home and I'm having the same issue.  Can you report this to support@tunein.com?  It doesn't sound like a Tune In issue, but I think it would be a good idea to inquire and see if they have any information.

In the meantime, I'll investigate this and reply back when I have more information.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

Hi again Brandon and thank you so much for trying to help me with my issue!

Yes, I will certainly follow your advice and report it to Bose Support.

Will let you know as soon as I have any news from them while looking forward to hearing from you as well in case you find out something.

Many thanks again!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

PS: Oops... I will send it to TuneIn Support, not Bose Support - sorry!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

Hi Brandon,

I have received a reply from TuneIn support:

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us.

This station streams in mp3 and aac format, However the aac is unreliable, that could be the raison why it doesn't play in this device. Please contact the broadcaster and ask them to provide us with an reliable aac stream.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------

I supoose I will now have to contact the broadcaster (Radio Subasio)... Whether they will heed my asking them to fix their aac stream is another question.

Could you find anything out on the Bose side as well?

Many thanks!

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Mivog,

I've escalated the issue but haven't heard from the software team yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Best,

Brandon