Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 30, 2017

Turn system on and off using Soundtouch Controller doesn't work

Hi.

I have a JC II system with a round Soundtouch controller that normally manage to turn the system on and off by pressing and holding the screen i the middle. A few weeks ago it stopped working in the sense that it only puts the system in pause and resume. To turn it off I must use the app in my phone. I don't think the switch inside the controller is broken (If it was the pause/resume function wouldn't work either).

I've had this problem for a while and searched the forum for any tips and tricks but without any luck. Anyone...?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Turn system on and off using Soundtouch Controller doesn't work

Hi Joakim Gillberg,

Curiously did this issue occur after the software update to 15.x?

We have another thread where users are reporting the same issue linked below: 

SoundTouch Controller

Please refer to that thread for additional information regarding this issue. Thank you.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2017

Hi Michael, I have exactly the same problem as the link shows. As posted on Friday the developer team is working on that - when can I expect that the update is available for DL and installation on my JC II system / SoundTouch controller? Regards, Christian
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

Hi, I have the same issue, still not resolved, despite flagged to community. How is that for you - fixed or still pending? Many thanks.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2017

Mine is resolved. Can again turn on/off via the smart controller as prior the upgrade. Being happy again!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

Thank you, interesting. Do you have also JC Series II? How did you fix the problem? I am not yet Happy 😞 thx