hoehme
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2019

Two different boxes for SoundTouch 20 - What is the difference?

Hi, I bought 2 SoundTouch20 Series III and they arrived in two different boxes (see image). I was wondering what the difference between the two is?

Thank you for your help!

20190801_124133444_iOS.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Jessie_O

Re: Two different boxes for SoundTouch 20 - What is the difference?

Hi Hoehme, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!  

In regards to your query, this is simply a rework of the packaging. We did recently change this and it just means that one of our systems is older than the other as long as they were purchased from an authorized reseller.

I hope this helps. Come back to us if there is anything else we can do!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
MikeSoundTouch30III
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 17, 2019

Which one is newer? I bought some SoundTouch 30s (III of course) recently, all had that box on top with blue rectangle, guessing they gave me the older ones, right?

And is Bose still producing SoundTouch? I thought you are ending the line, they have gone on sale and been slowly disappearing from the stores recently...

Jeff_G

Hello MikeSoundTouch30III, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

The boxes featuring the Blue lines is the older packaging. Both systems in the above picture are the same exact model, there are no feature differences. The change to the box artwork was made to ensure all current products match the latest corporate design language for Bose.

Kind regards, 

Jeff

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!