Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jun 27, 2018

Re: UPDATED JUNE 12th - MASTER: Play All not working correctly after 19.x update

Bose is really crazy if they think I am about to allow a bunch of truth-challenged incompetents into my routers and network security. I don't care if doing so has apparently allowed them to fix these issues for a couple users.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 9, 2018

Re: UPDATED JUNE 12th - MASTER: Play All not working correctly after 19.x update

So I reset my router again on the weekend and connected my Bose speakers and only a handful of devices Xbox and Nintendo Switch and play all was working again for about a day and now it’s back so square one. This needs addressing ASAP

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Tried mine again at the weekend after resetting router, Play All worked for while then the speakers just stopped working, as per usual correct lights on speakers showing they should be working and App says everything ok. It certainly wasnt.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 15, 2018

I agree, I have spent ages on the phone with Bose trying things that I now realise they have tried, to no avail,  with everyone else who reported the Play All fault.Basically wasting their time and ours but giving the impression that they are working on it.

I cant belive any other company would expect their consumers to help them diagnose what everyone, including Bose agrees is a bug in their latest release.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 20, 2017

My Play All has been NOT WORKING since the last update, it happend SO MANY TIMES BEFORE and here we go once again... Please fix this problem please, I have a soundtouch 300, a soundtouch 20, two soundtouch 10 and what's the point of me owning all of these if Play All doesn't even work, I'm so disappointed I have posted these issues since the release of 12.x updates, and it seems to have been fixed for a while and I added two devcies, now it's just back to square zero. Could you please ask your software team to seriously look into this problem and be reponsible? I'm so disappointed.

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jan 19, 2017

Here’s hoping! And better still that it’s the 07/27/2017. This rollout if correct will take weeks as they always slowly roll it out. Why can they email that info to you but remain completely silent on this forum? Bose, you’ll never learn what customer service is or should be.
Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Things just get worse for me, no Play All, now my wave soundtouch Iv has become unstable. On a regular basis half way through a song the music stops and the word 'Unavailable' is displayed. This stuff is utter rubbish wish id never bought it, so annoyed £1000 spent.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 26, 2017

I second that it is absolutely frustrating that Play All is still not working. That feature was the main reason why I decided on buying Bose. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi all,

I have received new troubleshooting steps from the escalation team regarding the Play All issue.  The steps are somewhat invasive, so I will not be posting them publicly.  

They believe that the issue may be related to certain network security settings, and systems/apps not being able to communicate correctly because of them.

If you are willing to try some additional troubleshooting, please let me know and I will send you a PM with instructions.

Thanks,

Brandon

EDIT:  Edited for content and clarity.

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jun 27, 2018

@Brandon_M wrote:

Hi all,

I have received new troubleshooting steps from the escalation team regarding the Play All issue.  The steps are somewhat invasive, so I will not be posting them publicly.  

If you are willing to try some additional troubleshooting, please let me know and I will send you a PM with instructions.

Thanks,

Brandon

How do I let you know? Your User Name Brandon_M is not found when I try to do a PM.