Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: UPDATED JUNE 12th - MASTER: Play All not working correctly after 19.x update

Here on the thread is fine.  I'll send you a PM.

-Brandon

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 26, 2017

Re: UPDATED JUNE 12th - MASTER: Play All not working correctly after 19.x update

I am interested in the new troubleshooting instructions. Please send me a PM.

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Apr 10, 2018

+1
Send me a PM please.
Thanks!
Mc
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 1, 2018

Hi @Brandon_M, feel free to let me know. Cheers.

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

So what happens to those of us that are not clued up on Computers/Routers/Network Security etc, will these troubleshooting tips go towards Bose finding a fix or is it just aimed at individual users?  You cant expect consumers to be opening up there Network Security.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Mattyboy,

These steps are purely to assist the escalation team in testing, and are not a fix.  As well, if you're not able to perform the steps it's absolutely fine.  Any updates I have are always posted here on the thread so no one will be left in the dark.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Hi Brandon,

Many thanks for clarifying that, panic over. Will be watching closely for some positive news soon, I hope.

Regards

Mattyboy

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 9, 2018

Hi Brandon please can you PM me the steps to try and solve this please I would appreciate that

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jun 27, 2018

Sorry I was not available to comment on Brandon's  report and the escalation team's requests/suggestions earlier in the day.

There is ABOSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW here that Support did not ask me back in late May, and that several others have reported here that they were asked.

My evaluation remains the same now, as back then. What they are suggesting users try and evaluate for them only illustrates their stunning lack of understanding about how routers and home LANs operate, and what the problem is.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 29, 2018

I hadn't tried it in about a week, but the PLAY ALL actually worked for me today. I did no reset and changed nothing. Should I be cautious and not get my hopes up? Is this a fluke?