lsimons
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

Unable to add my Soundtouch 20 speaker to my network

I have 2 Sountouch 20 speakers, one in the kitchen, one in the dining room.  The one in the kitchen works fine but the one in the dining room won't connect to the network.  It did work a while ago but after a long period of not using it, when I switched it on recently it wouldn't connect.  I have tried everything, a factory reset, checked for software updates and I even have connected it to my router using an ethernet cable, the system still says it can't find it.  I really don't know what to do other than take it into my nearest Bose shop or chuck it out of the window.  Does anyone have any ideas?

/?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Unable to add my Soundtouch 20 speaker to my network

Hi lsimons,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about the connectivity issue you're experiencing. I'd be happy to help! Thanks for letting us know about the troubleshooting you've already tried. This definitely helps. 

Let's try an alternate setup method. Disconnect the ethernet cable and try these steps: 

If you continue to experience issues, please let us know at which step you experience a problem. 

Here are some additional troubleshooting steps to try:

Please let us know if this helps!

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support