Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 29, 2017

Unable to play 2 soundtouch 10 and wireless link adapter at once from the same source.

Hi there,

I have 2 soundtouch 10 and a Soundtouch wireless adapter (hooked to my home stereo).

All soundtouch product has been registered with the app.  I am able to play 3 different sources on 3 different speakers simultaneously.  However, when I want to play the same source, it only able to play on 2 of the speakers.

Set up:

Wireless link adapter in the living room

Soundtouch 10 (1) - patio

Soundtouch 10 (2) - bedroom

I'm able to play amazon music on either living room & bedroom OR patio & bedroom but not all three.

I'm able to play amazon on Living room & bedroom AND something else on patio, OR Patio & Bedroom AND something else on the living room.

Seems like the one on the bedroom can play with either solo or with one of the other two.  But each of the other two can not play the source together patio & living room).

When i press "play group" and add all 3, then only 2 will play but never patio & living room together. 

I am also unable to play just the living room & patio together (same source).  seems only the bedroom one that can play with either the living room OR the patio, but not living room AND patio.

Has anyone have this problem?  How to solve it? I would like to, at times, be able to play one source across all three soundtouch devices.  I've rebooted my router several times already, and also restarted my app several timesas well.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Unable to play 2 soundtouch 10 and wireless link adapter at once from the same source.

That's a common problem people have been complaining about here for months.  There is a new update rolling out now that may fix it.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 29, 2017

Re: Unable to play 2 soundtouch 10 and wireless link adapter at once from the same source.

sorry for posting the same problem.  I just got them and been going through the forum and so far I haven't seen one. (maybe I haven't gone back far enough).

When I first set it up, it (the app) updates the speakers and the link. Is that the same update you mentioned?

Highlighted
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017