cazz
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 20, 2016

Re: Update Available – Version 13.0.x

I am very upset we spent $6000 on our Bose sound system a month ago and so far the app is useless i only have a PC to play music from windows media player ,i was assured by Bose sales staff it would work but it does not first off we could not see our systems all dotted lines so could not play,, then we could see systems and get a playlist but was never able to see any added songs to playlist so i was stuck with same 10 songs now we cant get any playlist at all i have done all the usual uninstall then reinstall soundtouch deleted music library then readded it many times . we have a Lifestyle 535 and a soundtouch 30 (expensive paperweights). How can i fix this please ????
Tiago
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 1, 2016

I downloaded version 13.0.11 and cannot control my network anymore. I really hate this!!
Highlighted
PhilM
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 22, 2014

The poor wi-fi connectivity with mobile devices became much poorer with the app update. From looking at the other posts, a bunch of loyal Bose customers are not happy and thinking of moving to Sonos. Include me. Or, hire some people with legit app development and wi-fi development experience to join your obviously capable audio engineers.
egleys
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 4, 2016

I am stuck in an infinite loop with this crappy piece of software for my soundtouch 10.
My modem went at about the same time as this update came out.
I have been through setup at about 10 times now. It keeps insisting on setting up my soundtouch by plugging it into my USB on the computer and hooking the other end into the 'SETUP A' plug on the soundtouch. There is not a 'SETUP A' plug on a soundtouch 10!
There is an 'AUX' and a 'SERVICE' plug, but the aux is an old audio type jack, and the SERVICE, well I have no clue on this plug.
It does not look anything like any of the USB plugs I am familiar with.
I removed the soundtouch software with revo uninstaller and downloaded it again. Unplugged the soundtouch and started over.
Same result. I cannot get around this requirement of plugging it in through this mysterious 'SETUP A' plug.
I thought maybe I was stuck in Alice in Wonderland, and if I kept going around long enough, this plug would magically appear on my soundtouch on one of these roundtrips.
Ahh, but I'm still stuck in Wonderland it appears.
I don't remember the specifics of how I got it to work with the old software, but this new one is agonizingly frustrating!
Please, please, please, tell me where I might find the old Soundtouch software!
It appears I will have to push the ANSWER button to get this to post.
Cannot find a simple POST button.
I'm not going to waste my time in this Alice in Wonderland adventure of the BOSE folks anymore.
smoke11
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 16, 2016

I would like to buy another Soundtouch 20 and use two Soundtouch 20 systems as left and right speakers. Is that called stereo pairing here? Don't know. But that would be an awesome software upgrade and would immediately prompt me to buy a second Soundtouch 20. 
Love the Soundtouch 20, by the way. The sound is excellent. The thing pairs to everything I own without problems and the app is very good. 
Keep up the good work Bose!
mb1980
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 5, 2016

hi, since new update many spotify playlist will not play. I live in Costa Rica. Any way to fix it?
koliz_1972
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 8, 2016

Hi all
Since update, st II portable dont work Bose pls fix it !

Q-Yoon
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 6, 2016

I'm using Wave Soundtouch. CD and InternetRadio play is no problem.
But Airplay sound quality is so bad.
No problems until the previous version. (12.X.X) After 13.0.X have a problem.
And Other products(soundtouch 30 II, Portable, etc) do not airplay problems. (13.0.9)
Only Wave Soundtouch have the problem. So Fxxxxxx Amazing special sound.
I try to factory reset. but the problem stays.
different network use -> same problem.
Airplay from Any device sounds like...WTF.
I will expect your feedback soon. bug fix plz.
nit
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 5, 2016

Since the update, my devices do not sync. If I want to play the same music on my main soundtouch and on my outdoor speakers using the amplifier A25EE5, I press "Play everywhere" and it shows like he does connect, but still playing different music on each. I reconnected the devices, it worked fine. As soon as I turned the devices off, and turned them on again, problem repeat. It is not reasnable that I will have to connect the devices every time I turn my devices on. 
grunr
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 9, 2015

ANSWERS ????
Hello Bose,.  when are you going to fix these issues ??  No responses even ,. whats up ???    This is really, really beyond annoying at this point.