Bosethusiast
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 30, 2016

Re: Update on Firmware 14.0.30 updates ?

@Hockers wrote:
Do you have the volume controls for the vi300?

Hello-

Yes, I do indeed and there is a world of difference! I'm very pleased!

Best,

Bosethusiast

chouchoutnt
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 28, 2017

CAN u show us screen of that ? 🙂
Pavelototti
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 11, 2017

Wow So glad to hear this update will resolve the issue with those silent VI speakers , and that boseenthusiast said it is a world of difference ...can't wait to get my update installed as well....As one in the forum advised, I was thinking to cover them with a thick towel and run the adaptiq one more time ....this way the adaptiq will barely hear their sound and try to increase it more ......but I guess I will again further until the update has been delivered ...if it doesn't come this week I will use towels and rerun adaptiq
iBraver1
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 22, 2017

Hhhmmm.... 

Why troubles the towels when one could simply plugged the VI-300 into the sockets at the farest corners of your entertainment room when running the AdaptIQ test and then move the speakers to preferred positions afterward?

Even though the Owner's manual advises to re-run the test every time the speakers are relocated, but we own them. So treat them however ways we want as an old saying, "Sky is the limit" !!!

Cheers!

Carl G
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 25, 2017

Just had an update to 14.80.7-802+43B9AC8 - Protocol 59 for the Interface element of the Soundtouch App.

The App version is at 14.80.6-707+C3F65D3....  

I wonder what behaviour that has changed.... nice to see something's happening 🙂

djbazztek
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 27, 2015

I have the update 14.0.30 for a few days as well. I don't really know what bug they actually discovered, that is delaying the update. Because for me this version is working very well. Speaker discovery is very fast. Just one thing: someday I started the bose soundtouch 10 and the volume was at its max position. Maybe that is the ominous bug 😄 

chouchoutnt
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 28, 2017

The firmware is available for all products except soundtouch 300 !!!

Highlighted
djbazztek
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 27, 2015

Well okay, seems like I have missed that statement. But that info doesn't arise from this quote: 

2/28 - Update Delay

Unfortunately, we have been forced to delay the 14.0.30 release again. Another bug was discovered recently that will push the release back further than we had anticipated. We understand that this is an important release for our customers and appreciate your continued patience.

More specific information will be shared here immediately when it is available.

But thank you for informing me. I hope you will get your update asap for the ST 300. 

chouchoutnt
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 28, 2017

We all hope that too

BATBAT1
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 8, 2017

When the Update is Available, can there be a post to a Link to Download, so the Folks here who have awaited paintenly, now for a few weeks not have to await with bated breath for there app to notify them... I think it would be the least they can do Smiley Very Happy