Highlighted
Registered since

Dec 14, 2015

Using app on both tablet and phone.

I would like to set up both my smartphone and tablet to control the soundtouch 20 III system, the app set up fine on the tablet but I am having trouble getting it on the smartphone. I would like to have them both available to control the system. Is it possible?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Using app on both tablet and phone.

Hi OregonBob,
As long as your smart phone is running a compatible version of Android, iOS, or Fire OS our app should be able to install and work together with the app on your Tablet to control the speaker. For additional details see our download page here

Make sure that both SoundTouch apps are logged in with the same Email and Password and that the phone is on the exact same Wi-Fi network that the Tablet and the SoundTouch system use. If your home has multiple network SSIDs broadcasting (Such as a "Guest" or "5g" version of the network) make sure that all devices are using the same segment.

If you are still having trouble. Please let us know the Brand, model number, and OS version of your phone. And please also describe the symptoms of the problem with the app more exactly. (Unable to download, unable to log in on the phone, logged in but unable to see speaker, etc.)
Thank you.