Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 17, 2017

Using my Sound Touch 20 with Logic Pro/Using same device as a generic bluetooth device

I have been trying to use my Bose Soundtouch 20 with Logic Pro X and/or use it as any other bluetooth speaker (that is, as any bluetooth enabled speaker/headphone that reproduces ANYTHING you play from your computer (Macbook Pro), but it seems that Bose has its own ways. Can anyone walk me through this? I basically want to be able to use my speaker the same way I have used any other speaker/headphone that is bluetooth enabled in my computer, as simple as that. I bought this speaker two years ago thinking that such a thing would be as easy and obvious to do as with any other speaker, and did not ask any questions in the store, assuming that it went without saying that I was going to be able to do so without mayor complications. Now it has been two years, and I still have not been able to hear sounds that I produce with my Logic Pro X. (I must say I am quite disappointed with the product. I am not complaining about the sound quality, which is great, but why on earth does Bose has to make it so difficult for a user to use its product in a much less roundabout way?? Does it make any sense marketing wise?)

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Using my Sound Touch 20 with Logic Pro/Using same device as a generic bluetooth device

Hi there Arribas,

Looks like you double posted.  I've answered your question HERE.  I'm going to lock this thread to avoid confusion.

Thanks,

Brandon